PREVENTIVE PRODUCTS FOR BOILER WATER
IMAAS has products of the latest technology for the adequate preventive treatment of the water of your BOILERS and to protect all your equipment that use VAPOR.
But it is more than just chemicals for your equipment, it is a permanent advice that helps you and your company to reduce costs, both maintenance and production.
Will it be worth investing in expensive equipment like a boiler and then not taking care of it?
Three are the main problems that can present a boiler due to the lack of treatment of its water:
- THE INCRUSTATIONS, DEPOSITS AND SLUDGES WITHIN THE BOILER.
- OXIDATIONS AND CORROSIONS IN THE TUBES AND THE INTERNAL PART OF THE BOILER.
- THE INCRUTATIONS AND THE OXIDATION AND CORROSION IN THEIR VALUABLE EQUIPMENT THAT USE VAPOR, IN THE LINES OF STEAM, OF CONDENSED AND ITS ACCESSORIES LIKE: STEAM TRAPS, CHECKS, VALVES, ETC ….
Why does this happen?
Most boilers feed on water from aqueducts, wells or tributaries containing OXYGEN AND GASES and also T.S.D .: SILICATES, SOLIDS (dissolved and suspended), HARDNESS, IRON AND OTHER CONTAMINANTS.
EXAMPLE: On the basis of an average aqueduct (TSD 200 ppm) and a boiler of 200 BHP, 2,68 tons of waste per year will enter your boiler, which will inlay and plug the internal pipes of your boiler and contaminate the steam with great prejudice For their teams, without addressing the issue of damages generated by CORROSION.
The IMAAS products, together with the continuous accompaniment, advice and guidance of the IMAAS experts, make sure that your equipment does not retain 1% of this waste and remain as new.
Since not all boilers are the same, nor are they fed by the same type of water, IMAAS has a wide range of products that combined with the expert analysis of our engineers become an effective and ECONOMIC solution.
PREVENTIVE PRODUCTS FOR THE WATER OF COOLING EQUIPMENT
IMAAS has state-of-the-art products for the proper preventive water treatment of your ENHANCEMENT EQUIPMENT and the entire system.
But it is more than just chemicals for your equipment, it is a permanent advice that helps you and your company to reduce costs, both maintenance and production
Will it be worth investing in expensive equipment like a cooling tower or an evaporator and all the equipment cools and then not take care of it ?.
Three are the main problems that can present a cooling system due to the lack of treatment of its water:
- INCRUSTATIONS, DEPOSITS AND SLUDGES WITHIN COOLING EQUIPMENT.
- THE OXIDATIONS AND CORROSIONS IN THE TUBES AND THE INTERNAL PART OF THE SYSTEM AND IN THEIR VALUABLE EQUIPMENT THAT NEED COOLING, AS WELL AS THE LINES THAT TRANSPORT THE WATER AND ITS ACCESSORIES LIKE CHECK TRAPS, VALVES, ETC …
- CORROSION AND DECREASE OF THE HEAT TRANSFER CAUSED BY THE DEPOSITS OF MICROORGANISMS, ALGAE AND OTHER LIVING ORGANISMS THAT ARE GENERATED IN THE SYSTEM.
When using our chemical preventive treatment, the following benefits will be obtained:
– Reduced cost with excellent protection.
– Excellent internal cleaning of the system.
– Advanced treatment adjusted to your needs.
– The highest technology in the use of polymers of last generation.
– Fewer interruptions and disruptions in operations
– Greater security
– Easy to add and easy to control
– Minimum maintenance to the equipment and the distribution system of cooling water.
– Increased equipment life.
These benefits are achieved if the following objectives are adequately met:
– INHIBIT THE CORROSION in the refrigeration equipment, the accessories and the lines of conduction and especially in its valuable equipment that use the cooling water.
– Control the formation of INCRUSTATIONS and the accumulation of sludge.
– Maintain a high purity of the recirculation water by controlling the soiling caused mainly by the deposits of the microorganisms, algae and impurities of the water used in the cooling system.
It is essential to conscientiously address the proper application and control of cooling water treatment to prevent serious scale and corrosion problems and to avoid excessive maintenance costs.